TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our goal is to collect and use information to deliver effective and personalized services which take your interests and preferences into account, as well as for our legitimate business needs and interests.
There are two main types of information we collect about users of our online services that include (but are not limited to) the following:
Information that identifies you: This is commonly referred to as “personal information” and includes, for example, information that you provide to us such as your name, home address, age, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, payment information (including your credit card number), and/or photos or video footage of you; and
Information that relates to you, but on its own does not identify you: Such as information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our online services and information relating to your usage of those services.
There are four main categories of information we collect about users of our online services users that include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Contact/Registration information: for example, your telephone number or e-mail address, where you have subscribed to a service such as program updates; name, age, gender or interests when you register for an account on one of our online services; delivery address where you are buying a product or service through an online service; or your age, location or delivery address if you choose to enter a competition or sweepstake offered through the online services.
- Information about your equipment: for example, the type and version of your device’s operating system or web browser, your device ID, and in some instances, your device’s location
- Information about your interactions with the online services: for example, your Internet protocol or (IP) address, pages that you visit within the online services, gameplay data or other information collected through Cookies and Tracking Technologies.
- Information that is collected from social networks and publicly available data: if you visit our online services on a device through which you also interact with social networks or if you interact with us through a social media function such as a plug-in (for example, a Facebook “like” button) then you may be permitting us to have on-going access to some information from your social network profile (such as your name, email address, your friend list, photo, age, gender, location, birthday, social networking ID, current city, the people/sites you follow, and so forth). If you don’t want a social network to collect the information about you as described above, or you don’t want to a social network to share it with us and other third parties, please review the privacy settings and instructions of the applicable social network before you visit and use our online services.
We may also receive other information (e.g., content viewed and information about the advertisements within the content you have been shown or may have clicked on, etc.) from your interaction with the online services. You agree that we may share your video viewing with, or obtain information about your video viewing from, analytics providers and advertising partners and third-party social media sites for two years or until you withdraw your consent. The information we have access to from the third-party services varies by service and is controlled by your privacy settings on that service and by your consent. Information that may be passed to analytics providers and advertising partners may be via cookies and tracking technologies. Please see our Cookies page for information, including your choices in relation to these technologies.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information when you use our online services in three main ways:
- Directly from you, when you provide it to us: for example, when you contact us or otherwise interact with us. Please remember that if others use devices into which you remain logged in, they may share information with us as if they were you, and they may have access to information that you have previously provided us. To protect your privacy, please log out from the online services you use from shared devices.
- From third parties including social networks, other online services, from publicly available records, and from our trusted business partners.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information to:
- personalize the services offered by us or our affiliates, including providing personalized advertising on some online services;
- respond to your inquiries, requests, and comments;
- allow you to participate in the interactive features of our online services, where you choose to do so;
- provide technical support for the online services;
- prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including copyright infringement) on the online services;
- protect the safety of users and others on the online services;
- understand how online services are used so that we can continuously improve them, and the services we provide to you;
- implement social networking features you have activated; and
- we may combine all the information we collect or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Information shared among http://hybridgolfclubs.net/ affiliates.
Information collected automatically: this information collected from your interaction with the online services via Cookies and Tracking Technologies, which may or may not include personal information, may be shared with http://hybridgolfclubs.net/ affiliates for the purposes of research, analysis, marketing and ad-serving. For information about this and your choices see Cookies.
Information shared with trusted third parties:
Service providers or business partners that we have retained to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf: Such as for research and analytics, hosting websites, fulfilling transactions, maintaining databases, administering contests, providing technology services and platforms, and processing payments. These parties are provided only with the personal information or other information they need to perform their functions and can only use and disclose that information as is necessary to perform the services on our behalf, or to comply with legal requirements. We take steps to ensure that third-party service providers will take appropriate steps to protect your personal information.
Social Networks: You may interact with certain features of the online services that cause information to be published to your social networks.
Information we share with advertisers (including Targeted Advertising)
Information shared with other parties
In addition, we may disclose your personal information collected through the online services to law enforcement agencies, government/regulatory bodies, and content protection organizations to:
- Protect our legal rights, privacy or safety, and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents and contractors or other individuals;
- Protect the safety and security of visitors to our online services or other properties;
- Protect against fraud or other illegal activity or for risk management purposes;
- Respond to inquiries or requests from government, regulatory, law enforcement or public authorities;
- Permit us to pursue available remedies, commence, participate in, or defend litigation, or limit the damages that we may sustain;
- Comply with the law including with subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, and other legal process; or
- Enforce applicable terms of service
Except where otherwise indicated we do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from children under the age of 13. We use an age-gate to make certain features unavailable for use by children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 in connection with those features. Where required, we will provide notice to and obtain verifiable consent from parents or guardians for the collection of personal information from children under 13, and provide parents or guardians the ability to request access to personal information we have collected from their children.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain procedural, technical and physical safeguards for our online services to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide via our online services. We also ask the service providers that help us deliver our online services to so the same. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our online services. Unfortunately, no transmission of data is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Links to Other Websites:
hybridgolfclubs.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
The images of the products reviewed are taken from Amazon’s website and no copy right is stated by us.